1. Spring is a time to look natural. Instead of foundation and powder that feels heavy on your skin, try to create a luminous, even complexion using a tinted moisturiser. Try lighter layers of skin-toned make-up to boost your looks, rather than camouflage it with intense colour.
2. It is said that eyes are the window to the soul. in spring, tidy up your brows to make your eyes look bright and open. Also, begin using waterproof eye makeup. There’s nothing worse than raccoon, melted eyes during a spring rainy day.
3. If you have teen daughters encourage good skincare habits. Spring is the ideal time to address dehydrated winter skin in teens and introduce them to an occasional gentle cleansing facial specifically aimed at teenage skin problems. A facial can also help with the stress of school work, exams and revision.
4. We can’t say it strongly enough – make your skin glow by drinking lots of water which is also of course good for your waistline! It is proven that drinking cold water can help your metabolism.
5. Apply hand cream before bed, but be aware that sleeping with your hands near your face may cause some spots or irritations because the cream may block pores.
6. Pay more attention to your nails. Try pretty pastels or sunny brights as part of your manicure and pedicure.
7. Start wearing a moisturiser with SPF 15 every day in sunny spring. Do you know that 80% of daily sun exposure is achieved accidently. By just walking to your car, sitting near a window or driving around you can create unnecessary sun damage.
8. Give yourself a healthy glow with a tanning treatment that involves massage and exfoliation like a luxurious Décleor tanning treatment.
9. Consider permanent hair removal this spring with IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), a relatively painless and highly effective treatment for removing hair from unwanted areas.