Spot prone skin needs a powerful yet gentle approach to help clear up the problem without unwanted side effects, such as redness, soreness or stinging. The dermatologists at OXY have been studying how the power of nature can be used in skin care. Now the OXY range harnesses the powerful healing properties of the natural world to create its most effective but skin-friendly range yet.
The revitalised formulation comes from the membrane skin of brown seaweed. The seaweed, which has the Latin name Laminaria digitata, is harvested from sustainable, unpolluted sources off the coast of Brittany using special equipment and processes developed solely for this purpose. The special ingredient derived from the seaweed is combined with zinc sulphate.
OXY tackles all the physiological processes involved in problem skin:
- A keratolytic action, facilitating the shedding of dead skin and removal of keratin plugs in the follicle which helps to unblock the pores.
- An anti-inflammatory action which reduces redness and swelling.
- An antibacterial action which cleanses the skin from bacteria so removing the issue that contributed to the problem in the first place.
- Regulation of excess oil, reducing sebum and the shiny appearance of the skin.
- Phycosaccharide AC has been shown to have a hydrating effect on the skin, helping to avoid dryness and helping keeping faces looking fresh and healthy.
The OXY range is free of alcohol and parabens and is suitable for women and men of all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is the only anti-spot skincare range to contain naturally active seaweed, purified in the cold waters of the Atlantic and harvested from sustainable sources.