The book to solve every ‘crisis’ a girl could ever encounter. From cutting-edge morning-after survival tips and boyfriend tactics to how to cope with looming spots and under-eye bags on the day of a hot date.
- How 3 days of careful eating can make the difference between a flat stomach and a pot belly for a clingy-dress occasion
- Why you should have an emergency hot date goodie pack in your office desk drawer- you’ll never get caught out wearing big pants or with dirty hair again
- Divine excuses for any situation including all purpose excuses and difficult excuses with extra bite
- Insider tips for banishing bad hair days and skin crises .
Here’s a sample – Girly guide to pulling effortlessly
- Spend ages making yourself look gorgeous, but wear your worst knickers, then you’re bound to pull.
- Go out with a friend who really makes you laugh (it helps if you’re both the same number on the looks scale).
- Pick a bar that is teeming with gorgeous men.
- Get your drinks and sit somewhere central and visible.
- Drink enough to have fun, but don’t get paralytic.
- Don’t look around the room until you’ve been there at least half an hour. Joke, laugh, look animated.
- Scan the room. Catch a few eyes here and there – smile fleetingly.
- Go back to talking to your mate – giving off mixed vibes. You’re interested in who’s there but you’re having fun anyway.
- Look surprised but moderately pleased if someone you fancy comes over to talk to you.
- Sit back, don’t try too hard to impress, relax and enjoy the attention. You’ve pulled.