Are you serving the same old meals to your family, week in, week out? Do you find yourself staring at the contents of your fridge, hoping for inspiration? Do you long for some original recipes that are quick, stress-free, healthy and tasty? If so, help is at hand from the best-selling author and leading authority on feeding children, Annabel Karmel. This updated edition of Family Meal Planner is packed with over 150 mouth-watering recipes for both children and adults to enjoy, plus essential tips on nutrition, time-saving and planning ahead.
- shopping lists and advice on stocking the larder and freezer
- meals for all occasions, from nourishing breakfasts to teatime treats
- low-fat, healthy recipes
- tasty and imaginative suggestions for school lunchboxes
- food that is fun for children to make
- family suppers that double up as delicious dinner party ideas
The book contains more than 150 recipes and it is in a large hardback format that folds open nicely to each page, so you don’t have to plonk something heavy on it to keep it open.
The introduction also includes some useful advice, such as the things you should keep stocked in a healthy food cupboard, in the fridge and freezer, and information on vitamins, minerals and how to build a general healthy diet.