This is a light version of a cheesecake served in a glass for easy portioning! Condensed milk will thicken when lime or lemon juice is added – making the filling set perfectly without the need for gelatine!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 1 hour
- 125g (5oz) low fat oat or digestive biscuits, crushed
- 30g (1oz) low fat spread, melted
- 300g tub low fat cream cheese
- 200g Carnation Condensed Milk
- Zest and juice of 3 limes
- 200g (7oz) summer fruits sauce
- 150g (5½oz) fresh or frozen and defrosted berries such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackcurrants
- Process the biscuits to coarse crumbs in a blender or using a strong food bag and a rolling pin. Tip the crumbs into a bowl and mix with the melted low fat spread. Mix well. Divide the crumbs between 4 serving glasses and press down with the back of a spoon slightly.
- Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together for 3-4 minutes until smooth and slightly aerated. Add the zest and juice of the limes, which will thicken the mixture. Spoon over the crumbs and chill until set.
- To serve, tumble over a few freshly washed berries and top with the sauce.