A tasty recipe from Fiona Bird of Stirrinstuff.
- 80g Oats
- 300g Greek Yoghurt
- Honey (to taste)
- 100g Chocolate
- 1tbsp Water
- 2 Bananas
- 4 Tortilla Wraps
- Toast the oats in a pan on a high heat. Be careful not to burn them, but toast them until they are a golden colour.
- Once they have cooled mix them with the Greek Yoghurt and add enough honey to taste. (Some people may prefer it without honey.)
- Take the chocolate and the water and put it in a medium sized bowl. Place this bowl over a pan of boiling water and gently melt the chocolate.
- Peel the bananas and cut them half lengthways before cutting each half into three.
- Warm the tortilla wraps as instructed on the packet, and then place three pieces (of a banana) in each wrap.
- Pour the Greek Yoghurt and oats over the bananas and then drizzle the chocolate over the whole of the tortillas before wrapping them up. Any excess chocolate can be used to hold the tortillas together.