Annabel Karmel is a busy working mother with three children. She has written thirteen previous titles including the bestselling SuperFoods for Babies and Toddlers and New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner.
She is a celebrity chef on BBCi, the BBC website and has contributed to the Mothercare.com site. She also writes for national newspapers and magazines including a regular column in Prima magazine and appears frequently on radio and TV as the UK’s expert on children’s nutritional issues.
Annabel is the cookery writer for Practical Parenting magazine, and was the children’s food expert on Channel 4’s Richard and Judy Show. Annabel has recently launched a ‘Make Your Own’ range of equipment and foods to help mothers prepare fresh baby food, as well as her own ‘Eat Fussy’ chilled ready meals.
Some books by Annabel Karmel
- Annabel Karmel – Favourite Family Recipes
- Annabel Karmel – Complete Party Planner
- Annabel Karmel – Lunchboxes
- Annabel Karmel – Super Foods
- Annabel Karmel – New Complete Baby And Toddler Meal Planner
- Annabel Karmel – New Baby And Toddler Cook Book